A skilled craftsman who takes pride in a clean weld.
Casco is seeking professional individuals who specialize in steel and aluminum fabrication. Fabricators will follow a schematic to cut, form and weld metal. The position requires attention to detail, ensuring that all parts are built, fitted, aligned and secured correctly. Every project is different and a successful fabricator should enjoy working independently, efficiently, and as a team player to complete each unique build. Our team works closely together. We bounce ideas off each other to help achieve the best result. We are family here and we all depend on each other.
- Proficient with heavy machinery.
- Prior welding experience with steel and aluminum.
- Reading and understanding assembly diagrams.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical stamina.
- Material knowledge.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Raise questions when things don’t add up.
- Work closely with team members to achieve company goals.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Maintain fabricating equipment.
- Provide your own hand tools.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Pay according to experience.
If you are interested this position, please fill out the application by clicking the link below. Click Submit when you have completed the application and we will respond notifying you of its delivery. Expect to hear something back within 1-2 weeks. You are always welcome to come by our facility and drop the information off in person. If you have any questions, please contact us.