Unique installation projects on new jobsites every day
A successful install technician is extremely flexible. You’ll be working in a different location on a different type of job practically every day. It is the constant learning and adapting that makes sign installation a exciting and rewarding career. In this position, you will be working with a lead tech to complete jobs in the most efficient and safest way possible.
- Basic electrical knowledge is preferred.
- Understand how to read a measuring tape.
- Construction background is a plus.
- Willing to learn and work as a team.
- Willing to stay until the job is done.
- Ability to travel for overnight jobs.
- Ability to work at heights in excess of 100 feet.
- Installation of various types of electrical signage (monuments, pylons, cabinets etc.).
- Installation of vinyl, directionals and non lit signage.
- Travel to and from job sites in a crane or bucket truck. Some jobs will require you to be out of town overnight.
- Electrical wiring of signage.
- Dig footings using various methods.
- Welding of signage to complete installation.
- Physically be able lift and move without restrictions.
- Operation of cranes, lifts and equipment.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Pay according to experience.
If you are interested this position, please fill out the application by clicking the link below. Click Submit when you have completed the application and we will respond notifying you of its delivery. Expect to hear something back within 1-2 weeks. You are always welcome to come by our facility and drop the information off in person. If you have any questions, please contact us.