Lead Install Technician
Top pay for experienced team leaders
We are looking for well-qualified and experienced sign installers who are ready to move up in their careers. We want to put the technical knowledge and skills you’ve acquired over the years into a supervisory role at Casco Signs. As a lead installer, you’ll oversee a small team to make sure jobs are completed correctly, efficiently and safely.
- Sign installation experience.
- CDL license is preferred but not necessary.
- Crane Certification is preferred (Need to be able and willing to get Crane Operator certification).
- Knowledge of basic electrical practices.
- Willingness to stay until the job is done and working overtime.
- Likes to travel and complete different tasks daily.
- Ability to work at heights in excess of 100 feet.
- Self motivated individual who can stay on task without direct supervision.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service mentality.
- Installation of various types of electrical signage (monuments, pylons, cabinets etc.).
- Installation of vinyl, directionals and non lit signage.
- Lead and further educate the sign installation assistant that will be working with you daily.
- Travel to and from job sites in a crane or bucket truck. Some jobs will require you to be out of town overnight.
- Electrical wiring of signage.
- Completing assigned tasks without direct supervision.
- Dig footings using various methods.
- Welding of signage to complete installation.
- Physically be able lift and move without restrictions.
- Operation of cranes, lifts and equipment.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Training for Crane Certification
Pay according to experience.
If you are interested this position, please fill out the application by clicking the link below. Click Submit when you have completed the application and we will respond notifying you of its delivery. Expect to hear something back within 1-2 weeks. You are always welcome to come by our facility and drop the information off in person. If you have any questions, please contact us.