Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical issues.
A sign service technician is expected to have some electrical experience and an ability to diagnose problems with electrical and lighting components in the field. Qualified candidates should have several years experience installing and maintaining signage.
- Computer experience with iPad or Windows tablets.
- Experience with handling basic electrical components.
- Familiarity with line voltage (120/277v) and low voltage (12/24v) electrical work
- Prefer experience in the signage industry.
- Will need to be able to travel.
- Need to be skilled with hand tools and problem solving.
- Will be expected to complete tasks without direct supervision.
- Overtime currently and typically available for this position.
- Disassemble signage in the field.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical issues affecting the function and appearance of various types of signage.
- Make repairs as necessary or recommend solutions.
- Retrofit legacy signs with new, efficient LED lighting.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Pay according to experience.
If you are interested this position, please fill out the application by clicking the link below. Click Submit when you have completed the application and we will respond notifying you of its delivery. Expect to hear something back within 1-2 weeks. You are always welcome to come by our facility and drop the information off in person. If you have any questions, please contact us.