The connection between design and manufacturing
We are looking to add a draftsman to our creative team. You’ll convert designs into technical plans. Sign drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material requirements and setting up production methods. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us build functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs.
- Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools
- Good math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Architecture or degree from a technical college is a Plus
- Additional certification from the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) is a plus
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the Design team
- Identify potential issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with quality standards
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Pay $15 to $24 dollars an hour, according to experience.
If you are interested this position, please fill out the application by clicking the link below. Click Submit when you have completed the application and we will respond notifying you of its delivery. Expect to hear something back within 1-2 weeks. You are always welcome to come by our facility and drop the information off in person. If you have any questions, please contact us.