Car Wraps with Amazing Value!
We have been in the sign and graphics industry for more than 20 years in Charlotte, NC. We specialize in designing, manufacturing and installing car wraps, Vehicle Graphics, fleet graphics, truck wraps, boat wraps, floor wraps, wall wraps and more! We have a dedicated art and graphics team that specializes in 3M and Avery vinyls which provides our customers with amazing products that last for years.
Charlotte Car Wrap Experts
When trying to compare the cost of a wrap to the cost of a paint job, a paint job can range from $3,000 to $10,000+ depending on the quality and paint procedure; whereas a quality car wrap can cost $3,500 to $5,000+ depending on the the material and extent of the project. Plus paint never looks as cool as these vehicle graphics…
Personal and Fleet Wraps
We use the highest quality products on the market to produce customized vehicle wraps and vehicle graphics:
- Full and Partial Wraps
- Solid color wraps
- Reflective wraps
- Matte & Gloss Finishes
- Door graphics
- 3M and Avery Dennison Materials
- Drawings made to scale for customers to see final product before purchasing. How you approve it is how it will look.
Advertise business with commercial wraps or show your style with personal wraps. We have the best trained professionals to handle the job for you!
How much will my wrap cost?
- The size of the vehicle
- How much of the vehicle is going to be wrapped
- How complex are the curves on the vehicle. The more square the vehicle is (like a van or box truck), the lower the cost.
- Are you wanting all the vinyl to be tucked behind lights handle emblems or do you want us to just leaves those in and go around them?
- Are there existing vehicle graphics that need to be removed or is there paint that is flaking or chipping? Existing graphics can cause ghosting of the old letters when they are removed. This is not a problem with a full wrap but it is a problem with just graphics. If the vinyl is older than 5 years, the removal process can be difficult if wrap is not taken care of. Pictures of your vehicle are always preferred.