Car Wraps with Value!
We have been in the sign and graphics industry for more than 20 years in Charlotte, NC. We specialize in designing, manufacturing and installing car wraps, fleet graphics, truck wraps, boat wraps, floor wraps, wall wraps and more! We have a dedicated art and graphics team that specializes in 3M and Avery vinyls which provides our customers with amazing products that last for years.
Charlotte Car Wrap Experts
When trying to compare the cost of a wrap to the cost of a paint job, a paint job can range from $3,000 to $10,000+ depending on the quality and paint procedure; whereas a quality car wrap can cost $3,500 to $5,000+ depending on the the material and extent of the project. Plus paint never looks as cool…
Personal and fleet wraps
We use the highest quality products on the market to produce customized vehicle wraps:
- Full and Partial Wraps
- Solid color wraps
- Reflective wraps
- Matte & Gloss Finishes
- Door graphics
- 3M and Avery Dennison Materials
- Drawings made to scale for customers to see final product before purchasing. How you approve it is how it will look.
We have the best trained professionals to handle the job for you! For more information, or to have your vehicle wrapped, call us for a quote today!
The Lake Norman area, the largest man-made lake in North Carolina, has a large population of boats. Stand out from the crowd with a custom wrapped boat. To get a understanding of price, please give us a call and provide us the details of your vessel including year, make, model, length and the type wrap you are looking for (Full wrap, half wrap, 3/4 inch wrap, single color wrap, reflective wrap, etc.) Pictures of your vessel are always preferred. If you have a design in mind or need us to create one, we can assist with this. Contact Us for more information on how we can help you with your boat wrap.
HOW MUCH WILL MY WRAP COST?
Many variables go into the cost of a wrap:
- The size of the vehicle
- How much of the vehicle is going to be wrapped
- How complex are the curves on the vehicle. The more square the vehicle is (like a van or box truck), the lower the cost.
- Are you wanting all the vinyl to be tucked behind lights handle emblems or do you want us to just leaves those in and go around them?
- Does the vehicle have any existing graphics that need to be removed or is there paint that is flaking or chipping? Existing graphics can cause ghosting of the old letters when they are removed. This is not a problem with a full wrap but it is a problem with just graphics. If the vinyl is older than 5 years, the removal process can be difficult if wrap is not taken care of. Pictures of your vehicle are always preferred.
How do i take care of my wrap?
Chemicals, waxes, and lots of sunlight have the ability to break down the wrap material over time. 3M recommends that you always hand-wash your car wrap with just soap and water about once a week. Never take your car through a car wash! The cleaner the wrap stays, the longer the wrap will last. The sun does the most damage to your wrap; so the more you keep the vehicle in shaded areas or garages, the longer the wrap will last. For vehicles that stay outside, plan on replacing your wrap every 5 years. If you wait longer, you will have to get the vehicle repainted due to the sun baking the vinyl to the paint.