Lead Assembly Technician
Manufacturing supervisor over assembly floor production.
Casco Signs is seeking an experienced production supervisor to oversee our assembly floor operations. You’ll ensure that the assembly floor remains a smooth and efficient process by organizing projects and coaching employees. You’ll optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
- Supervisory experience.
- Interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills
- Light manufacturing experience.
- Line voltage and low voltage electrical knowledge.
- Safety/OSHA knowledge.
- Basic computer skills.
A lead assembly technician is a supervisory role that includes hands on participation in the assembly floor production work. In addition to the responsibilities of an assembly technician, a lead will:
- Assign projects to employees.
- Monitor employee output.
- Monitor material inventory levels.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Communicate with project managers to make sure deadlines and customer expectations are met.
- Maintain Casco’s quality standards.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Pay according to experience.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application by clicking the link below. Click Submit when you have completed the application and we will respond notifying you of its delivery. Expect to hear something back within 1-2 weeks. You are always welcome to come by our facility and drop the information off in person. If you have any questions, please contact us.